The compact control system
100V with its compact micro design is programmable with WinPLC7 and/or STEP7 from Siemens. Its high performance is based on the S7 300 instruction set.
100V offers in addition to its tremendous versatility in use, a nearly unlimited flexibility and high efficiency.
Our Micro PLCs are especially suitable for use in smaller and cost-conscious applications, as the CPUs and fieldbus modules are efficiently expandable up to 160 I/O points by plugging in expansion modules.
Features VIPA 100V
Innovative data saving concept
- Integrated work memory – operation is possible without additional memory card!
- Integrated ROM memory for continuous saving of program and data
- Integrated battery backed RAM memory
- Supports standard MMC cards for saving of program and data
High flexibility in use & application
- MPI interface on board
- Centrally and decentrally deployable
- Flexibly expandable with up to four signal and function modules
Long-term investment security
- Maintenance-free cage clamps
- Front connector included
- 24 month warranty
- Certification: cULus and CE